I am currently searching for a Sales Director to manage and develop sales of access solutions to service providers in the UK, Ireland and Southern Europe, including Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece.
You will have two account managers reporting directly to you and you will need to provide leadership and mentoring, to maximise effort to develop the business. This is primarily a hunting role, so you should be comfortable with the prospect of winning and developing new accounts, as well as developing existing accounts.
• The Sales Director will be responsible for selling network access solutions and services to operators like Telefonica, Vodafone and EE, as well as tier 2 & 3 operators.
• Multi-level solution selling to executives and technical decision makers leveraging your understanding of Carrier Ethernet networking access technology.
• Develop two account managers
• Forecasting, account management, and overall territory management
• Need to balance strategic engagements with transactional business.
• Ideally educated to degree level, have 8+ years industry experience with at least 5 years selling networking solutions to operators/service providers and enterprise sectors, managing the full sales cycle.
• Knowledge of IP, Carrier Ethernet, Optical, SDN, MPLS and NFV.
• The candidate should be a self-starter with the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences.
• Able to travel as and when to meet business requirements
• While the focus is on direct sales, an understanding of how to develop and collaborate with ecosystem-partners is also required.
If you would like to know more, please email your updated CV.
You will need to be eligible to live and work in the UK