I am currently searching for a System Engineer for my client, who is a leader in network security, to provide pre-sales engineering support for the EMEA sales force. The role will focus on the Nordic region, but will have flexibility to support enterprise and service provider customers across EMEA .
This is a work from home position with 40-50 % travel, mostly around the Nordics, supporting the Northern European sales team achieve sales. Requires delivering high quality pre-sales support through distributors/system integrators, so you will be working directly with the end customer motivating and delivering pre-sales support through the channel.
Pre-Sales Skills & Experience
- Delivering persuasive customer value proposition presentations
- Managing and delivering technology workshops
- Partner enablement training
- Live demonstrations
- Running and managing POCs
- Building BOM’s / Project plans against a customer requirement
- Owning and responding to RFP / RFQ / RFI’s
General Skills & Experience
- 5 years networking and/or security design & troubleshooting SP and/or enterprise customers
- 4 years of pre-sales experience with a strong track record of successful project wins
- Experienced network configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of service provider network security topics and technologies
- Hands on configuration and diagnosis of protocols& services, includingIPv4, Ethernet, firewalls and malware
- Excellent written and spoken English
Ideally, you should have a technical degree/technically trained and would suit someone who has a positive attitude and is eager to learn.
If you would like to know more, please send me your updated CV in English.
Only apply if you are eligible to live and work in Denmark