I am currently searching for a Services Business Manager to run my client’s radio services portfolio globally. You will be working with sales to help develop accounts in government, transport, utilities and manufacturing sectors with this disruptive radio technology.
- Identify and define services that can be downloaded from their platform onto mobile devices.
- Launch software services onto the global market, working through virtual commercial teams
- Define strategy for the portfolio, ensuring they align with company global strategy
- Set pricing policy
- Develop and implement roadmaps & GTM strategy for radio services and manages service backlog and service development priorities
- In charge of P&L globally for portfolio
- Be the ‘Go to’ person for your portfolio
- Identify & report issues in relation to product development
- Work in an international matrix environment
- Knowledge of the mission critical environment
- Knowledge of 4G, 5G, broadband applications and SaaS environment
- Leadership and strong interpersonal skills, able to develop positive long term relationships with customers
- Manage virtual teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Flexible and adaptable team player
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of ITIL practices
You will need a technical or business degree with 5+ years experience developing business services for public safety and enterprise customers in a pre-sales, product or business management role.
There is regular monthly travel – approx.. 10-20% of your time.
This is the perfect time to join this highly innovative company. Please send me your CV and contact details, so I can call you to discuss this opportunity.
Only apply if you are legally eligible to live and work in France.