I am currently looking for a Senior Partner Support Engineer who can help support channel partners and end customers in the areas of public safety, transportation, utilities and manufacturing for radio communication products and solutions. The position would be a work from home role, covering the Nordic region, (although the lead market is Sweden) and your profile looks like you could be a good fit for the position:-
- Provide technical support across the range of TETRA radio products, communicating internally and externally in a professional manner.
- Proactively, visit partners as part of engineering visits to assist and train public safety customers.
- Identify opportunities and new requirements from customer discussions and provide technical support to develop these into proposals to both customers and internally for product and/or business development.
- Handle customer calls and emails, as well as the support desk process, assisting in the distribution of software and licences for customers.
- Write and maintain customer facing documentation (e.g. user presentations, application notes, FAQs).
- Maintain equipment, systems and processes used for supporting customers.
In summary, the role includes pre-sales demonstrations, customer engagement, project delivery, support case resolution and capturing new product requirements. Travel is around 25% of your time, with the vast majority being in Sweden. Other travel will be required across the Nordics from time to time.
My client is a leading manufacturer of radio communications and is able to offer training, a good salary and career prospects for the right candidate.
If you would like to be considered, please send me your CV and contact details, so I can call you to discuss the role in more detail.
Please only apply to this role if you are already living and working in Scandinavia and have the legal right to do so.