I am currently recruiting a Senior Sales Manager for my client, who is a multi-billion dollar world class company, who has developed a new innovative LTE push-to-talk radio software application, for public safety applications.
This position interfaces with all departments supporting the Sales effort, in order to improve win rate, and align on major cases strategy.
- Lead sales and pre sales effort on selected campaigns including notably:
- definition of the sales strategy and the capture plan
- coordination of the commercial actions and submission of the offer supported by the bid team;
- establishment of the best commercial proposal according to the internal rules of the company
- •negotiation with the customer
- change management
- Drive business growth and expand market penetration by fostering new business models and product innovations.
- Develop business with critical national infrastructures, transportations and industries, private companies, MNOs
- Reinforce the company's commercial position by supporting relevant strategic partnerships.
- Maintain a qualified sales funnel
- Get a deep knowledge of customer’s environment, detecting needs for products, services, solutions.
- Help customers to define their needs based on company's solutions
- Elaborate with the Head of Sales, Operating Plan and Sales Forecasts.
Skills & Qualifications
- Master in Management or Master in Sciences or related degree
- 10+ year experience in Wireless Communications / IT / SaaS sales (Sales or Sales Engineering or Bid) in governmental and professional markets (enterprise, MNO) in the field of communications and information systems
- Experience of large campaigns management, ability to manage complex sales campaigns
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Strong leadership skills, ability to manage on-site and remote teams
- Ability to build customer relationship
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, make critical decisions
- Ability to handle uncertainty and stress
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- French security clearance required – basic level
- English negotiation level would be a plus
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take on your next challenge, this is an excellent opportunity to join this world leading company.
Please apply with your updated CV.