I am currently searching for a Sales Manager to manage and develop sales for my client, who has global sales in excess of $1bn. The area of business is carrier Ethernet, NFV/SDN and access solutions, selling to service providers and critical infrastructure customers in Russia and the CIS Region.
• The Sales Manager will be responsible for selling network access solutions and services to operators like Megafon, Beeline and MTS, as well as large oil, gas and utility companies
• Multi-level solution selling to executives and technical decision makers leveraging your understanding of Carrier Ethernet networking access technology.
• Prioritize activities to grow and close the opportunity pipeline in your territory for network access solutions.
• Forecasting, account management, and overall territory management
• Need to balance strategic engagements with transactional business.
• Ideally educated to degree level, have 8+ years industry experience with at least 5 years selling networking solutions to service providers and/or enterprise sectors, managing the full sales cycle
• Knowledge of IP, Carrier Ethernet, Optical, SDN, MPLS and NFV.
• The candidate should be a self-starter with the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences.
• Ability to travel ~50%.
• While the focus is on direct sales, an understanding of how to develop and collaborate with ecosystem-partners is also required.
• Excellent written and oral English ability.
This is a full time position, based at their Moscow office
If you would like to know more, please email your updated CV in English, so we discuss the role in more detail.