As a Service Provider Regional Sales Manager based in Germany you will be driving the sales of data communications service assured access solutions to Deutsche Telekom. This is a critical sales role for a senior sales manager selling network access solutions. In this role you will report to the SP Sales Director Europe.
• The RSM will be responsible for selling network access solutions and services to DTAG. In addition, you will have the opportunity to develop the Service Provider business in the Nordics region (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland), although this is secondary to DTAG
• Focus is on direct sales engagement and business development in Deutsche Telekom as a Key Carrier Account in Germany and direct/indirect sales to Telcos/Service Providers in the Nordics region.
• Plan for territory & account plan growth is to be developed within clearly defined milestones and priorities to build new sales growth and pipeline opportunities.
• Virtually manage all internal resources to achieve goals.
• Multi-level solution selling to executives and technical decision makers leveraging your understanding of Carrier Ethernet networking access technology.
• Prioritize activities to grow and close the opportunity pipeline in your territory for network access solutions.
• Forecasting, account management, and overall territory management
• Need to be a high-energy, motivated self-starter that can balance strategic engagements with transactional business.
• This is an individual contributor role.
• The ideal candidate should have at least eight years of industry background with at least five of those in selling networking access solutions to Deutsche Telekom in Germany and Service Providers/Telcos (hardware, software, or services) in the Nordics region. SP/Telco use-cases: Mobile Backhaul, Wholesale, Business, Virtualized Network/Cloud Services.
• Specific knowledge and established relationship-network in Deutsche Telekom is obligatory.
• International sales experience in SP/Telcos is mandatory preferably in the Nordics region (i.e. Telia Sonera, Telenor, TDC, Elisa, Tele2) and other leading Service Providers/Telcos in the region
• Knowledge of IP (layer-3) and Carrier Ethernet (layer-2)
• The candidate should be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences.
• Ability to travel ~50%.
• Strong international team-player, orchestrator and experienced in virtual team leadership
· Diploma degree preferred