My client is a leading global vendor in communications solutions telecom and networking solutions, whose customers are top-tier service providers, power utilities, mass transportation systems and government agencies. They are at the forefront of pioneering technologies such as disaggregating software from hardware, SDN/NFV network edge virtualization, Secure industrial IoT communications and edge computing, timing synchronization for LTE/LTE-A and 5G, and migration to packet-switched networks.
- The RSM will be responsible for selling network access solutions and services in UK, Ireland.
- Focus is on direct & indirect sales and business development to Critical Infrastructure Customers (Utilities, Transportation and Government/Defense) and others in the IIoT domain.
- Development of Partnerships especially with key System Integrators and Service Providers leading Critical Infrastructure (CI) tenders and deals in this region.
- Create a territory & account plan focused on growth, where you will define the milestones and priorities to build new sales pipeline. Virtually manage all internal resources to achieve goals and ensure opportunity closure.
- Multi-level solution selling to executives and technical decision makers leveraging your understanding of Carrier Ethernet networking access technology, legacy TDM technologies and cybersecurity solutions.
- Prioritize activities to grow and close the opportunity pipeline in the territory.
- Forecasting, account management, and overall territory management
- Need to be a high-energy, motivated self-starter that can balance strategic engagements with transactional business.
- The ideal candidate should have 10+ years of industry background with at least 5 of those selling networking solutions to Critical Infrastructure companies (hardware, software, or services) in the region, with focus in the following use cases: Substation and Distribution automation, Smart Metering Backhaul, SCADA securitization, Multiservice operational networking, Air traffic Control, GSM/r and Train to Track networking, Defense & Police Networks, Smart City communications, TETRA and CCTV backhaul for homeland security, IIoT backhaul and secure connectivity of geo-disperse assets.
- Experience in dealing with system integrators, as well as successfully selling thru Service Providers into selected target accounts.
- Demonstrable C level contacts in large Utilities, Transportation and Defense/Security customers.
- The candidate should be a leader, self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences.
- Will work from remote (home) office. Ability to travel ~50%.
- Strong international team-player, orchestrator and experienced in virtual team leadership.
- Knowledge of another European language – an advantage.
University degree preferred
Please click on 'Apply Now' and send me your CV, so I can call you to discuss.