I am currently searching for a Regional Sales Manager to manage sales of access solutions to tier 1 service providers and large enterprise in the critical infrastructure in Japan, Korea and Taiwanese markets, although Japan is the key focus.
• This is a ‘hunter’ role and the Sales Manager will be responsible for selling network access solutions and services to operators like NTT COM, NTT DOCOMO, KDDI and Softbank, and/or communication equipment/services to UT&T companies (i.e Japan Railways, Tokyo Electric etc..), preferably both
, as well as other operators in the region.
• Multi-level solution selling to executives and technical decision makers leveraging your understanding of Carrier Ethernet networking access technology.
• Prioritize activities to grow and close the opportunity pipeline in your territory for network access solutions.
• Forecasting, account management, and overall territory management
• Need to balance strategic engagements with transactional business.
• At least 5 years selling networking solutions to operators/service providers and large enterprise, managing the full sales cycle
• While the focus is on direct sales, an understanding of how to develop and collaborate with ecosystem-partners is also required.
• Knowledge of IP, Carrier Ethernet, Optical, SDN, MPLS and NFV.
• You should be a self-starter with the ability to present effectively to both technical and executive audiences.
• Ideally educated to degree level
• Ability to travel ~50%.
• Written and oral English ability.
If you would like to know more, please email your updated CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.