· Develop strategy for company portfolio introduction into new customers and new business areas in Peru, special focus on emergent service providers, Utility, O&G companies and Government sector.
· Drives profitable revenue growth in the assigned territory, improvements with sales targets from a Bookings/Revenue perspective by developing new business opportunities, opening new markets, exploring alternate business models and forging strong partner relationships with key decision makers inside emergent service providers and critical infrastructure markets within the region. Develops and manages an assigned geographical territory consisting of value-added resellers (volume and non-volume), strategic partners, prospects and customers to increase market share and revenue securing 100% quota achievement over the assigned territory.
· Prospects for new business, direct customer engagement, working with partners to increase product knowledge and efficiencies to drive sales into end user accounts.
· Manages both an indirect customer procurement and direct customer engagement model.
· Manage weekly forecasts against revenue targets and work closely with inside sales counterpart to manage the pipeline.
· Proven experience in Telecommunication and/or IT Sales in Service Providers in Peru or Industrial sector. Having experience in dealing with partners and distributors is a nice value added as well.
· Utilities Telecommunications industry experience (Water, Electricity, Gas, Oil), Transportation and Government customers, Automation Backhaul, Protections Communications, Operational WAN, Ruggedized LAN is a plus.
· Strong Networking, Transport and Transmission skills, Metro Ethernet, Layer 2 and Layer 3 Protocols, Mobile Backhaul, Timing/Synchronization protocols and Virtualization knowledge is an advantage.
· Well versed in setting appropriate monthly and quarterly revenue expectations using Microsoft CRM and forecasting tools with demonstrated competency.
· Bachelor degree in Electronics/Systems Engineering - Preferable.
· Background on pre-sales tasks, being able to identify opportunities and sustain technical discussion with customer’s engineering and planning groups.