I am currently searching for a Project Manager for my client, a leading global vendor in network intelligence and security solutions and your profile looks very interesting and indicates a good potential fit for the position.
You will be responsible for coordinating and completing project(s), setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing progress of project(s). Time lines span from several months up to a year. Additional responsibilities include project planning, review meetings with service provider customers; provide guidance for the assigned support engineer, daily contact with the R&D team to report/discuss customer bug reports and feature requests.
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams, as well as taking the lead on all matters relating to the implementation phase of any work undertaken with the customer
- Responsible for the project within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards
- Project quality – may need to call on specialists to assist in creating or assessing quality standards
- Proven project management experience gained in a telecoms environment
- BSC (or higher) Engineering degree or similar
- Fluent English
- 5+ years managing implementation projects with tier 1 operators
- Good technical knowledge of IP & cellular networks
- Good understanding of OS concepts (UNIX & Windows)
- Previous hands-on technical experience is a big advantage
- Customer focused with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Travel - up to 30% of your time & some international travel
This is a full time permanent position based at their Bogota office with around 20 people and growing.
If this sounds of interest, click on apply and send me your CV and contact details, so we can discuss the opportunity.