An opportunity has arisen to join a leading company in radio communications to provide support to partners in delivering technical account management services.
The successful candidate will bring expertise in managing service relationships coordinating their definition and delivery. The role will require a strong technical background, capable of working with technical staff and being able to manage the technical aspects of services.
The role is based in my client's Cambridge headquarters and will be office-based with the exception of regular travel to customer sites to support the delivery of services and customer relationships.
The candidate fulfilling this role will be required to have UK security clearance and will be expected to:
- develop customer service frameworks that meet customers' operational requirements
- proactively manage technical service delivery in coordination with users, partners and teams
- operate within the Product Solutions and Support team to provide a point of contact for escalation for key customer accounts
- become technically proficient in the product portfolio and its deployment across a wide range of different industries
- to be confident in handling and communicating with customers
- manage communication with multiple stakeholders, building strong relationships with customers and users
- continuously develop technical skills and product knowledge with extensive knowledge of the full product range delivered to partners in the region. This includes radio devices and applications
Skills and experience:
This is a practical, hands-on role that requires a strong technical background and experience of managing services with a commercial focus. Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- background in the design, deployment and installation of Professional Mobile Radio digital products for either public safety or commercial users
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- experience in a technical service delivery role in a commercial/B2B environment through working within a hi-tech product development organisation
- experience of working within a commercial software/hardware product development lifecycle
Within this role, it is desirable but not essential to have:
- experience in working with digital radio communication networks and associated technologies (e.g. Trunking, GSM/3G/LTE, GPS, Bluetooth) and equipment (e.g. spectrum analysers, air interface diagnostic/logging tools)
- background in project management and delivery of radio systems from system planning through to acceptance and in-life maintenance
- service or project management qualifications (e.g. ITIL, APM, Prince)
- Knowledge of using Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics AX
- Have delivered training courses in technical topics to customers
The right candidate will be expected to have:
- a structured, methodical approach to problem solving
- a good track record of delivering first class results to tight deadlines
- strong analytical ability with a consistent and methodical approach
- self-starter, able to research, identify, plan and implement
- team player attitude
- good attention to detail
- a focus on continuous improvement
If you have what it takes, please send me your CV so I can contact you to discuss this opportunity.