I am currently searching for a Product Manager based around Cambridge to take responsibility for developing the next generation of Broadband and LTE products that will play a major part in shaping the success of the business.
- Drive new products into the market and manage their profitability and competitiveness throughout their life
- Carry out market research to help develop the broadband product portfolio and road map
- Provide in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis and positioning
- Develop a launch strategy and implement
- Work with Sales to create product sales strategies and sales forecasts
- Work with other Product Managers and the Senior Management Team to deliver a complimentary, coherent joined up strategy for addressing mission critical customers and markets
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of IP Networking is essential
- Demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end execution of marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills ,including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences
- Skilled at giving product demonstrations
- Able to effectively interact with marketing and engineering teams
You should ideally have around 5 years product management experience and have a technically related degree, such as computer science, telecommunications, or similar.
This is a full time, permanent role based at my clients HQ; my client is a leader in mission critical communications, with an excellent reputation for high quality products and solutions. An excellent package is available for the right person, as it the opportunity for onward career development.
If you would like to be considered, please apply and send me your CV and contact details, so I can call you to discuss the role in more detail.