I am currently recruiting a Business Development Manager for my client, a multi-billion dollar world class company, who has developed a new innovative LTE radio software application, able to add new revenue streams for mobile operators. You will be part of a new team, working on this new, exciting and disruptive radio application.
You will take responsibility for developing new business with tier 1 operators like Telefonica, America Movil and AT&T.
• Be able to effectively position the solution and sell to service providers to reach end users in enterprise verticals like transport, manufacturing and utilities.
• Take the lead in developing the sales funnel and closing business with Tier 1 Service Providers across LATAM
• Multi-level solution selling to executives and technical decision makers
• Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy
• Need to be a hunter, who is a high-energy, results driven individual
• At least five years experience, selling network solutions to Service Providers (hardware, software, or integrated solutions)
• Good understanding of IP, LTE, Cloud networks, SaaS and able to effectively present to commercial and technical audiences
• Travel +50%
• Fluent in English, Spanish and ideally Portuguese
This is a permanent full time role, which requires an enterprising individual who thrives on having autonomy, backed by a large, international company.
Location is flexible, although my client has offices in Santiago and Mexico City, so one of these locations is preferred.
This is the perfect time to join this highly innovative company.
Please send me your updated CV and contact details, so we can fully discuss this outstanding opportunity.