I am currently looking for a Sales Manager selling network monitoring and security solutions to the large banks based in Paris and your profile indicates you could be a good fit for this role.
My client is well established in France and global sales are in excess of $1bn and quoted on the NASDAQ. You will need to have around 5-10 years solution sales experience and 3+ years selling to large banks and financial companies and have a background in solution sales, whether it be cloud, data, network or software solutions.
Key Skills and Experience:-
• Managed complex sales processes end to end and delivered sales wins with a cycle around 12-24 months.
• Experience in handling multi-million euro contracts.
• Has a proven track record of managing relationships effectively through all levels of complex banking organisations in France.
• Highly motivated, self-reliant and with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• A track record of proven success in sales in the banking sector
• Is technically savvy and able to communicate complex solutions effectively with the client
• Ideally has a technical qualification, but not essential
• Fluent in French and English.
• Offices are in Paris, but you would be able to work from home a couple of days a week.
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading company in its field, who has grown organically and through acquisition.
Salary and benefits are excellent for the right candidate.
If this is of interest, please send me your updated CV and contact details so I can contact you to discuss in more detail.
You must be legally allowed to live and work in France to apply for this position, as no work visas will be made available.