I am currently looking for a Key Account Manager, based in Madrid selling security and network monitoring solutions to the large banks and insurance companies.
My client is a well established vendor in Spain and global sales are in excess of $1bn and quoted on the NASDAQ. You will report to the Regional Director in Paris and you should have around 5 years solution sales experience and 3+ years selling to large banks and financial companies and have a background in solution sales, whether it be cloud, data, networks or software solutions.
Key Skills and Experience:-
- Managed complex sales processes end to end and delivered sales wins with a cycle around 6-18 months.
- Experience in handling contracts of up to and around 1m euros.
- Has a proven track record of sales success and managing relationships effectively through all levels of complex banking organisations like Santander, BBVA etc
- Highly motivated, self-reliant and with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Is technically savvy and able to communicate complex propositions effectively
- Ideally has a technical qualification, but not essential
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Offices are in Madrid, but you would be able to work from home a couple of days a week.
This is an exciting full time, permanent opportunity with a leading company in its field, who has grown organically and through acquisition.
Salary and benefits are excellent for the right candidate.
Please send me your updated CV and contact details so I can contact you to discuss in more detail.
Only apply if you are eligible to work in the EU