We are currently seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to assist in the Marketing team for 20 hours a week. The right professional will feel confident in taking responsibility and roll up her/his sleeves to work alongside all members of the team to deliver results.
This is a work from home position, (so location in the UK is flexible) so you should ideally be used to working on this basis, able to motivate yourself to meet deadlines and collaborate with the virtual team.
My client is a highly innovative company, passionate about radio and optical solutions to help connect people indoors and outdoors, often in venues such as stadiums, arenas, entertainment areas, as well as applications for public safety and transportation. They have developed solutions that are industry firsts and have numerous patents, resulting in strong growth internationally, so they are now looking to expand their team.
The position will report to the Senior Vice President of Marketing, based in the US, so this position person will be a key contributor.
• The EMEA Marketing Manager will be responsible for raising brand awareness through the creation, execution, and management of sophisticated marketing initiatives including internal/external communications; media relations; lead generation; channel marketing; and event management in EMEA region.
• The EMEA Marketing Manager works closely with internal stakeholders, collaborates with partners, and manages external resources including Creative and Media agencies.
• The candidate should ideally have a background in the wireless and/or optical transport industry (but not essential) and demonstrable experience in developing and executing impactful marketing campaigns.
• Communications: Drive mindshare among customers, partners and buyers via a steady drumbeat of content and engagement across multiple marketing vehicles including email, newsletters, website, blog, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube as well as co-marketing and paid placement. Lead internal communications initiatives.
• Develop and execute against an editorial calendar. Develop new content and repackage existing content. Collaborate with other departments to ensure alignment of messaging and positioning.
• Media Relations: Manage media relations program including thought leadership outreach, byline articles, press releases and rapid response.
• Progress “positive controversy” issues and themes; monitor the market; track editorial and awards calendars; maintain editor/analyst contact lists. Engage and manage agency/freelance resources.
• Identify and train key corporate spokespeople and serve as company spokesperson when appropriate.
• Events: Orchestrate events including trade shows, speaking engagements (speakers bureau), training/user seminars, VIP events, receptions and webinars as well as annual corporate retreat from planning, negotiation, vendor management, partner collaboration, logistics, promotion, lead capture and ROI analysis. Track and publish calendar or events/webinars. Develop presentation abstracts and pitches in support of “positive controversy” issues and themes. Recommend and coordinate presenters and staffing with department stakeholders. Identify requirements for promotional items; source through vendors; and manage storefront/inventory to support event, training, sales and other needs.
• Lead Generation: Develop strategies and focused programs designed to engage, nurture and progress relationships within target markets segments using available inbound and outbound marketing activities. Collaborate with Sales to create lead scoring parameters to determine sales readiness. Evaluate and recommend lead generation and marketing automation software for campaign management and measurement.
• Program Management & Budget: Lead the creation, execution, and management of cross-program, integrated marketing programs. Manage the marketing programs budget including forecast, spend and ROI analysis.
• Fluent in written and oral English
• 4-year college degree in Marketing or equivalent with 6 years of related experience
This is a dynamic company that has a start-up/entrepreneurial mentality which has sales around $25m.
You should be willing to learn the technology be resourceful, able to work with limited support
Travel: Up to 20%, as required, mostly in support of exhibitions in UK and Europe.