I am currently recruiting a Business Development Manager for my client, a multi-billion dollar world class company, who has developed a new innovative LTE radio software application, able to add new revenue streams for mobile operators. You will be part of a new team, working on this new, exciting and disruptive radio application.
You will take rsponsibility for developing new business with tier 1 operators in the UK and Nordics.
• Position the solution and sell to service providers to reach end users in enterprise verticals like transport, manufacturing and utilities.
• Take the lead in developing the sales funnel and closing business with Tier 1 Service Providers across UK & Nordics.
• Multi-level solution selling to executives and technical decision makers
• Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy
• Need to be a hunter, who is a high-energy, results driven individual, used to working with tier 1 operator accounts like Vodafone, EE, Telenor, Telia etc
• At least five years experience, selling network solutions to Service Providers (hardware, software, or integrated solutions)
• Good understanding of IP, LTE, Cloud networks, SaaS and able to effectively present to commercial and technical audiences
• Extensive travel across the region
• Fluent in English
This is a permanent full time role, the position reports to the Head of Business Development.
Although my client has offices in the UK & Nordics, location is flexible within the territory and can be a work from home position.
This is the perfect time to join this highly innovative company. Please send me your updated CV and contact details, so we can fully discuss this outstanding opportunity