I am currently looking for a Sales Account Manager selling network monitoring and security solutions to the large banks and finance companies, predominantly in the Frankfurt area and your profile indicates you could be a good fit for this role.
My client is well established with 50 staff in Germany. Global sales are in excess of $1bn and quoted on the NASDAQ. This is a new position, created to further accelerate their growth. You will need to have around 5-10 years solution sales experience, selling to large banks and financial companies and have a background in cloud/data/network/ solution sales.
Key Skills and Experience:-
- Managed complex sales processes end to end and delivered sales wins with a cycle around 12-24 months.
- Experience in handling multi-million euro contracts.
- Has a proven track record of managing relationships effectively through all levels of complex banking and finance organisations.
- Highly motivated, self-reliant and with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A track record of proven success in sales in the banking and finance sector
- Is technically savvy and able to communicate complex solutions effectively with the client
- Ideally has a technical qualification, but not essential
- Fluent in German and English.
- Offices are in Frankfurt, but able to accommodate candidates in Germany working from home.
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading company in its field, who has grown organically and through acquisition. Salary and benefits are excellent for the right candidate.
If this is of interest, please send me your updated CV and contact details so I can contact you to discuss in more detail.