I am currently looking for an Account Director to develop the business with UBS.
My client is a leader in network monitoring and security solutions and is very successful in selling to the large banks and finance services companies internationally.
My client is well established with global sales in excess of $1bn and quoted on the NASDAQ. This is a new position, created to further accelerate their growth. You will need to have around 5-10 years solution sales experience selling to UBS, large banks and financial services companies and have a background in solution sales, whether it be cloud, data, network, or virtualisation solutions.
Key Skills and Experience:-
· Managed complex sales processes end to end and delivered sales wins with UBS.
· Experience in handling multi-million pound contracts.
· Has a proven track record of developing and implementing account plans, managing relationships effectively through all levels of complex enterprise organisations.
· Highly motivated, self-reliant and with a ‘can do’ attitude.
· A track record of proven success in sales in the banking and finance sector
· Has a good understanding of IP networks and is able to successfully sell specific propositions in to the banking sector
· Ideally has a technical qualification, but not essential
· Offices are in Berkshire, but able to accommodate candidates working from home in the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading company in its field, who has grown organically and through acquisition.
Salary and benefits are excellent for the right candidate.
If this is of interest, please send me your updated CV and contact details so I can call you to discuss in more detail.