I am currently searching for an Account Director to develop the BT account for my client, who is a well-established publicly quoted company who specialise in network monitoring and service assurance solutions.
You will need to have several years experience and expertise managing and developing the BT account in the area of network solutions, such as infrastructure, or security and have a ‘hunter’ style mentality.
You will need to understand the politics and the decision making processes, be well connected across the organisation, especially in TSO and be able to network effectively at senior level, in order to deliver against sales objectives.
* Manage and develop the account plan and execute effectively
* Develop the GTM strategy for existing and new propositions
* Able to sell specific propositions to BT
* Manage the sales cycle from end to end that can range from 6-18 months or longer
* Develop positive relationships that deliver progress against sales targets and KPI’s.
You will need to have a proven track record of solution sales success with BT and be able to demonstrate achievement of annual sales targets.
You should be passionate about developing for sales and business development in the area of network technologies and understand the network ecosystem and how specific propositions fit within that environment, although detailed technical knowledge is not necessary.
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading company in its field, with an excellent package for the right candidate.
If you would like to know more, please send me your updated CV and contact details so I can contact you to discuss in more detail.