My client is a leader in the development of radio communication solutions and has a broad range of customers. As a result of continued growth and a recent re-organisation, there is a need for a trainer to come in and support the team.
- Responsible to train customers, business partners and employees in the use of our mobile radios and the associated systems. Training takes place in Germany and abroad.
- Organization, preparation, execution and evaluation of training courses
- Continuous development, maintenance, and quality assurance of training materials
- Supporting customers and business partners
- Central point of contact for customers and the sales department regarding the properties of our products and solutions
Skills and Experience Required
- Ideally a degree in electrical engineering, telecommunication engineering, IT or similar
- Several years of professional experience as a trainer who is confident, with strong communication and presentation skills (ILT and web conferencing)
- Highly advantageous would be expertise in the area of digital radio communications
- Knowledge in system technologies, such as network technology, E1/IP, PABX coupling
- Ability to comprehend complex technical systems and to explain them to others concisely
- Well-structured, self-reliant and focused style of work
- Readiness to travel within Germany and internationally
- Able to make a very good impression in both German and English