I am currently looking for a Sales Account Manager to work for my client, who has sales in excess of $1bn and quoted on the NASDAQ. You will need to have around 5-10 years solution sales experience selling to the German Government and has a good understanding of networking and ideally network monitoring technologies.
Key Skills and Experience:- .
- Managed complex sales processes end to end and delivered sales wins with a cycle of 12-24 months.
- Experience in handling multi-million euro contracts.
- Has a proven track record of managing relationships effectively through all levels of complex government organisations.
- Is highly motivated, self-reliant and with a ‘can do’ attitude. You will need to be able to operate autonomously.
- A track record of proven success in sales in the government sector
- Is technically savvy and able to communicate effectively with technical managers.
- Ideally has a technical qualification.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Flexible work from home location. (Offices in Frankfurt).
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading company in its field, who has grown organically and through acquisition. Salary and benefits are excellent for the right candidate.
If this is of interest, please send me your updated CV and contact details so I can contact you to discuss in more detail.
Only apply if you are currently living and working in Germany and have an EU passport