I am currently searching for a Regional Sales Manager to manage sales of access solutions to leading service providers in Spain and Portugal - please take a look at the job spec below:-.
• The Sales Manager will be responsible for selling network access solutions and services to operators like Telefonica, who you will manage at international level, as well as other operators in the region like Vodafone and Orange
• Multi-level solution selling to executives and technical decision makers leveraging your understanding of Carrier Ethernet networking access technology.
• Prioritize activities to grow and close the opportunity pipeline in your territory for network access solutions.
• Forecasting, account management, and overall territory management
• Need to balance strategic engagements with transactional business.
• Ideally educated to degree level, have 8+ years industry experience with at least 5 years selling networking solutions to operators/service providers and enterprise sectors, managing the full sales cycle
• Knowledge of IP, Carrier Ethernet, SDN, MPLS and NFV.
• The candidate should be a self-starter with the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences.
• Ability to travel ~50%.
• While the focus is on direct sales, an understanding of how to develop and collaborate with ecosystem-partners is also required.
• Written and oral English ability.
If you would like to know more, please apply with your updated CV in English