I am currently searching for a Sales Manager to take responsibility for selling network solutions (like NFV/SDN, MPLS) to telecom operators across Benelux and the Nordic countries, based from Amsterdam.
• Focus on direct & indirect sales and business development to Telcos/Service Providers, including KPN.
• Develop account plans and prioritize activities for growth and pipeline opportunities. Virtually manage all internal resources to achieve goals
• Multi-level solution selling to executives and technical decision makers leveraging your understanding of Carrier Ethernet networking access technology.
• Forecasting, account management, and overall territory management
• Need to be a high-energy, motivated self-starter that can balance strategic engagements with transactional business.
• The ideal candidate will have at least five years direct and indirect sales experience, selling networking solutions to Service Providers (hardware, software, or services) in the region.
• Specific knowledge and connections in KPN.
• Knowledge of IP and Carrier Ethernet and able to effectively present to commercial and technical audiences
• Strong international team-player, orchestrator and experienced in virtual team leadership
• Able to travel around 50% of your time around the region.
• Fluent in English and Dutch
• Technical degree or diploma is a distinct advantage
This is a permanent full time, work from home position which requires an enterprising individual who thrives on having autonomy, backed by a large, international company with team that responds quickly to market needs.
If this sounds of interest, please apply with your updated CV and contact details, so we can discuss the opportunity more fully.
Only apply to this role if you are living and working in the EU and are legally eligible to apply for this position.