I am currently searching for a General Manager and Sales Director to manage and develop the business in India, taking responsibility for the staff in 2 offices, the business strategy, sales and profitability. The General Manager and Sales Director will need to be highly motivated to lead and manage both Telecom Service Providers (SP) and Critical Infrastructure (Eg: Utilities, Water) teams, developing business in the area of access solutions and FTTH.
Job Description :
• To lead the team and grow sales profitably for both Service Provider and Critical Infrastructure verticals
• To be accountable for all sales activities in India
• To meet or exceed sales and profit targets for India
• To lead all sales personnel in India – around 30 staff of account managers, local presales, sales support roles to maximize performance
• To maintain and develop strong relationship with SP & CI customers, leading from the front, meeting with key accounts and winning business contracts.
• To nurture and develop a strong network of Partners and Distributors in the region
• A member of the International Sales Management team
• At least 5 years’ experience in sales leadership, successfully managing a sales team, with a proven track record of developing profitable sales in India and achieving targets.
• Experience in working with service providers and distributors at CxO levels
• Good technical background in telecommunication and data communications technologies, especially infrastructure field such as WAN, carrier Ethernet, FTTH etc
• Excellent people and communication skills
This is a full time permanent position located at their offices in either Mumbai or New Delhi.
You will need be fluent in English.
If you would like to know more, please send me your updated CV in English, so I can contact you to discuss the role.