My client is a leader in radio communication solutions for Government and Enterprise is looking for a Business Development Manager, with experience selling to verticals like government/public safety, oil, gas and transportation.
This is a ‘hands-on’ sales role and the person will be expected to develop sales, by working with channel partners across the Central Asia region. Please see details below:-
- A proven sales manager, who ideally has experience in selling radio equipment and/or security communications solutions, to Government and/or some of the enterprise channels, like transportation in Central Asia, covering the 'Stan' countries, including Pakistan.
- Is driven, ambitious and has a proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Is used to handling complex sales processes and has a consultative approach to selling.
- This is a hunter role and you need to be comfortable with this, selling directly to end customer as well as managing indirect sales. You should therefore have good sales connections in the region.
- Build an effective sales strategy, work closely with distributors and system integrators to build positive customer relationships and influence specifications through the procurement process.
- Must be self-reliant and able to influence others to give support internally and externally when needed
- Must be able to understand communications technology and be able to articulate technical solutions to the customer.
- Around 10 years sales experience and track record of success in communications equipment and/or solution sales.
- Degree educated, preferably in a relevant subject, or relevant radio industry experience.
- Must be fluent in English
- Work from home office, ideally within the region with 50% + of your time will be travelling.
- Candidates from Europe with relevant experience will be considered
Please send me your CV in English