My client is a leader in service assurance and network monitoring and has an urgent requirement for an Account Manager to manage and develop the Orange account in France.
You will need to have 5 years + sales experience in IP and mobile networks, ideally with a good understanding of service assurance solutions like fault management, QoS management, probe and performance management.
1. Has managed service assurance solution sales from 'cradle to grave' managing sales cycles of 6-18 months with Orange.
2. Experience in handling multi-million euro transactions
3. Has a proven track record of managing relationships effectively through all levels of complex Tier 1 mobile operator organizations in France, especially Orange.
4. Is highly motivated – you must demonstrate lots of energy and a ‘can do’ attitude. You will need to be able to operate autonomously.
5. A proven track record of solution sales success in sales with Orange France.
6. Is technically savvy and able to communicate effectively with technical and commercial managers
7. Ideally has a technical qualification.
8. Fluent in French and English.
If this position is of interest, please send me a copy of your up to date CV in English.
Please only apply if you are legally eligible to live and work in France.