I am currently searching for a seasoned Network Security Sales Professional. Responsible for selling cyber security products to Major Enterprise accounts across the DACH Region
- Cultivate and close new prospects
- Manage, maintain and up-sell accounts
- Make presentations to prospects and customers
- Acquire and work with partner organizations that are essential to sales for the customer community.
- MAKE QUOTA
- 10+ years successful experience selling networking equipment, network management and / or security software to enterprises
- Experience working with major Systems Integrators/Consultancies
- Must have a proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Understanding of the German/Austrian/Swiss market and German mother tongue
- English as a second language
- Partnering activity relationships and contacts with systems integrators
- Negotiated licensing/support contracts
- Good technical background: understanding of networks, routing and TCP/IP, security elements: firewalling, IPS/IDS, and threats APT, DDoS…
- Engineering degree and/or system engineering background preferable but not mandatory
- Deal hunter and closer, hungry for success
- Team player: especially with system engineer’s, channel management, other sales teams and head office resources.
- Straight forward, courageous and high integrity.
- Consultative sales skills and good overall relationship management skills, solution sales oriented, service minded; interest in customer.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Structured and well organized; ability to prioritize and precision in forecasting..
- Socially mature and easy to communicate with.
- Presentation and representation skills, able to visit customers alone.
- Ability to work from home office.
Only apply if you are a permanent resident and German, Swiss or Austrian national, or are already legally eligible to work in these countries, and have the appropriate documentation